Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Few Pictures from Boguslav School #1

The pictures below include: a picture of the 5 of us with the materials of our community project- we made a map of the US with information about ourselves, states and favorite holidays. We then presented the material to the English teachers of Boguslav School #1. You will see pictures of Rudy and I presenting the Elementary English Songs and Activities as well as our group picture with the teachers and the tea we held following the presentation. (Please enjoy my new blazer which I mentioned I got for free at the Peace Corps Office!)

Also, below these 6 pictures are pictures of me teachign the 8th graders as well as picture of Matt and I with our 8th graders and then Rudy and Whitney with their 7th graders from this last Thursday!

I have one more class on this coming Tuesday, December 8th - I'll be sure to get a picture with that class as well!












1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan - I have been invited to join Group 38, which is coming to Ukraine in March 2010 - I was hoping to touch base with some current volunteers for your thoughts and advice...

    ReplyDelete