Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Picture Updates 11-3-09

Below are a bunch of photos I took in the last 3 weeks. The first picture is from an abandoned ship yard in the neighboring town of Mironivka where our cluster goes weekly for our technical sessions. In the photo to the right of the castly building is a picture with our instructor Tatiana who teaches us the art of teaching each week.

Below these 3 pictures is a picture of the "Love Bridge" I believe I explained that in the first set of photo posts that its where all couples here in Boguslav go after getting married for good luck in their marriages. There is a picture of the 4 of us girls there waiting for Matt to arrivefor us to film our Russian Language video!

The picture with Matt and the goat is actually at the abandoned Ship building - there was a woman feeding her 2 goats just in the field and she took them across the bridge - it was incredible to watch them follow her diligently!

Next are the 2 photos from the bazaar that I explained in the post - my mom bought fish and meat at the bazaar - it was a hopping place! Everyone goesto the bazaar on Sundays to get their week's fresh produce. It was really cool to see.

The last two group pictures are first us with the school principal who is extremely supportive of us in the school and just a wonderful person. She has been so helpful for us and welcoming!! And then following that is a picture of me with my host family. From left to rigth there is Iryna my mom, Sergey my dad, Rimma next to me- my 19 year old sister and Max is in the back. He normally wears these super cute Harry Potter glasses but he wont take pictures with them on.

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment